Enderun Hotels offers a wide range of world-class hospitality management solutions that can be customized to meet your hotel’s exact needs.
Hotel and Operations Management
We directly manage and operate hotels on behalf of the owner with a primary objective to maximize overall return on capital.
EH’s Operations Management Service delivers operational guidance and support to the hotel’s current management. We oversee the daily operations with the existing hotel managers and provide guidance to ensure the hotel’s bottom line is maximized. The scope of EH’s work is to review operational performance and sales production, and provide short and long-term strategies. Weekly meetings are scheduled with the property’s key departments to monitor and improve the hotel’s overall performance.
F & B Management
Food and beverage is part and parcel of excellent hotel service. Under EH, hotels are assured of nothing but world class service and management by our F&B team. Our primary objective is to elevate the F&B department of every property. Able to handle all aspects of F&B operations, weekly meetings will keep property managers informed on the department’s performance as well as updated on the long term strategies being implemented to develop this aspect of the hotel. If necessary, EH can provide hotel properties with an F&B manager to oversee the operations.
Together with EH’s management who are seasoned veterans in the hospitality industry, EH sources trainers from Enderun Colleges’ pool of talented faculty and graduates who are themselves industry practitioners. We can tailor-fit programs to suit our client’s training requirements. Program development begins with a thorough understanding and analysis of the hotel or restaurant’s needs, then, putting these within a suitable training framework.
We can train the following departments in a hotel or restaurant:
- Front office
- Food and beverage
- Executive office
To further enhance the employees’ knowledge and skills, they may also take professional certification programs available at Enderun Colleges.
ServSafe is an internationally accepted food safety training and certification program that is recognized by the American National Standards Institute and the National Restaurant Association (USA). Valid for 5 years and can be verified online, a ServSafe Certification is a definite plus on one’s professional profile and may be an advantage in employment application selection.
Wine and Spirit Education
The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) is the leading international institution in providing high quality education and training in wines and spirits, with a suite of sought-after qualifications.
Independent hotels can benefit from the advice of EH’s highly experienced revenue management team. This is a cost effective solution for independent hotels without having to hire a revenue manager under their payroll. We analyze every aspect of the business to help maximize revenue potential and to increase the bottom line. We ensure that the hotel takes advantage of every revenue-making opportunity with the ideal price at the right time.
The following support will be provided by our revenue management team:
- Develop an optimal revenue management strategy customized for your property
- Manage online distribution and implement e-commerce strategies on hotel website, online travel agencies, metasearch and global distribution system
- Support sales and reservations
- Analysis of market positioning and competitive pricing
- Decision making with data driven reports and on-call recommendations
EH’s marketing solutions specializes in digital marketing to ensure our client’s online presence reaches the right target market to help boost sales. We create measurable and well-designed digital marketing campaigns that suit any type of property and that fit within a reasonable budget. Our expertise lies in understanding the client’s brand and business goals, and choosing the right messages, and online platforms to maximize digital exposure to the client’s potential customers.
Website Design & Development
- Website and graphic design work
- Website content writing
- Front end programming
- Mobile optimization
- Quality assurance and launching
- Google Analytics integration
- Search engine optimization
- Website content management
- Provide monthly Google Analytics report
Social Media Marketing
- Set up your social media accounts – Facebook, Google+, Google Maps, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Create customized content considering your business goals and brand voice
- Build strong customer database
- Provide monthly reports on Facebook page performance, behavior of Facebook fans and competitors’ Facebook page performance
Online Advertising Campaign Management
Create online campaigns based on your business goals and budget through any of the following:
- Paid Search Traffic – drive targeted traffic to your website using the right keywords in Google
- Remarketing – display a targeted ad to a user who already visited your website
- Display Advertising – banner advertisements targeted to select websites and customer behavior / profile
- Facebook Advertising – promote your brand on the largest social network through ads broken down by customer profile and behavior
- TripConnect – drive potential customers on TripAdvisor to your website’s booking page
- Google Hotel Price Ads – display your hotel rates next to OTA listings in Google Hotel Finder, Google Maps, Google+ and Google search results
Creative Design & Visual Art
Create successful visual communication through any of the following services:
- Corporate identity
- Marketing collateral – brochures, flyers, posters including digital format
- Logo design
Hotel Software Solutions
EH provides the latest and leading electronic distribution channels ideal for independent hotels at affordable rates.
Here is a list of our comprehensive Hotel Software Solutions:
Revenue Management System
- Innovative revenue management solution designed for revenue managers
- Uses big data and advanced econometric tools to provide pricing recommendations
- Helps manage rate and room inventory of the hotel
Online Booking Engine
- Metasearch and Google Hotel Price Ads capable
- Comprehensive reporting and updating from one platform
- Mobile Responsive
- Reporting on geo-segmentation, lead time, site referrals, device views, book to book ratio.
- Direct Reservation Delivery to PMS, including cancellations and modifications (As an additional service)
- Centralized management of all online booking platforms, easily maintain rate parity without tediously accessing multiple extranets
- Quick and seamless updates, can even be done with a mobile application
- Eliminates human error and save time in updating and monitoring multiple online channels
- Automated allocation updates to help avoid overbooking
- Monitor multiple channels’ performance, from Average Rates, Length of Stay and Total Revenue to gauge the profitability of every online site.
- Analyze in real time your competitor’s rates
- Supplement pricing decision with market data
- Identify changes in rates and closed out dates of your competitor
- Understand price position
- Connected to over 10,000 online sales channels
Online Reputation Management
Enderun Hotel’s Online Reputation Management service provides dedicated and constant management of feedback of your hotel on social media. We collate and analyse data from reviews and surveys from all available review platforms and make sure that these reviews are managed actively and on-time to attain the maximum potential of the Hotel’s reputation online. We also present an analysis using different metrics to guide you in creating a data driven strategic plan for your company. Weekly reports are sent to track progress while alerts for important and urgent reviews are sent daily for immediate action. We then hold a live monthly meeting with management to report and discuss overall performance and present a more in-depth analysis of the data acquired in that time period.Inquire Now
Asset Management & Strategic Advisory
With EH’s Asset Management and Strategic Advisory service, EH’s team serves as a bridge between ownership and management in order to maximize asset value and align the hotel operations with the owner’s investment goals. EH’s senior management has significant experience both with international hotel chains and local operations that will help ownership and management effectively find solutions that may require non-traditional and creative practices. The team will aid in collaborative measures to change mindsets of managers, and assess performance through analysis and industry benchmarking. On behalf of the property owner, EH also analyzes the performance of the following areas: REvPar index performance, market segmentation, booking channel mix, revenue management, sales goals and production, financial performance, labor efficiency, guest and employee satisfaction, marketing strategies and capital expenditures. EH may also provide guidance in operator selection and contract negotiation. The team seeks every opportunity to align interests of hotel operator with those of the owner.
Enderun Hotels’ Owners Representation Service is meant to support the hotel owner by providing guidance, analysis, strategies and suggestions to improve the hotel’s overall performance. Our primary objective is to ensure that the hotel owner’s interests are being met and secured to generate a healthy ROI. We also work with the existing hotel managers to secure long-term sustainability of the business. The scope of work of EH’s consultants is to collect data, such as market information and operational performance data, and formulate key strategies and action plans to be recommended to the hotel owner for evaluation and implementation.
Valuation & Feasibility Studies
Hotel asset valuation and feasibility studies are crucial procedures for a hotel owner or developer to help make the right real estate decisions. The value at which one could sell a property, or how much should be invested in developing a new hotel, are important information needed by the hotel owner or developer.
The scope of EH’s work includes the following:
- Understand the property
- Assess business potential
- Analyze economic and market trends
- Develop reports on forecasted operating cash flows, capital budget and sales
EH offers a plethora of services that take part behind-the-scenes for a property to be ready before its ground-breaking. EH clients needing assistance in various categories depending on developmental phase of the property are provided with these services that may entail the following, but not limited to:
- Pre-Opening Marketing Activities
- Pre-Opening Hotel